KLEEMANN: Innovations in crushing and screening
As a traditional manufacturing company, KLEEMANN draws its strength from the employees of its native region, Swabia. Diligence and inventiveness have always been the mainspring of economic success in the region.
In 1857, Ferdinand Kleemann set up a file cutting shop which subsequently became the first industrial plant in Obertürkheim near Stuttgart. Over the course of time, Kleemann also included in its production range forage harvesting machines and other agricultural implements which were distributed and sold throughout Germany.
Then, towards the end of the 19th century, the company also began to produce circular saws, eccentrics and spindle presses. In the early 20th century, the company operated under the name Kleemann’s Vereinigte Fabriken and launched its first activities in the field of processing of rock and stone.