to join our team in Nashville, TN
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for receiving, stocking, pulling, and packing machine parts, materials, tools, equipment, and products within an 80,000 sq. ft. warehouse facility.
THIS SHIFT IS FROM 8:00am - 5:00pm | Salary: $15.25/Hour
- Reads customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items to production workers or packing line.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders in designated areas
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Opens bales, crates, and other containers.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Arranges stock parts in specified sequence for assembly by other workers.
- Maintains inventory records. Uses computer to enter records.
- Compiles worksheets or tickets from customer specifications.
- Drives vehicle to transport stored items and pick up items from several locations for shipment.
- Prepares parcels for shipping.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Operate material handling equipment in a safe, proficient manner as directed by company safety policy.
Skills and Experience Needed:
- A minimum of 6 months to 1 year of experience in distribution, warehouse or logistics job roles
- High-school diploma or GED required
- Experience working in a team environment
- High degree of accuracy and dependability along with being a positive team member
Why work for WIRTGEN America?
In addition to our high quality, state of the art technology and market-leading road construction machines, Wirtgen America provides a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, a 401(k) Savings Plan, an educational assistance program and much more.
Facts & Figures
- Antioch, TN 37013, USA
- Production and Logistics
- WIRTGEN AMERICA, Inc.
For consideration, please submit resume to email listed below: