W 2000 : Profile correction on Hyderabad ORR
Compact 2- m milling machine with high performance
Hyderabad is one of rapidly developed metropolitan of India. To cater traffic demand, city needs planned roads & infrastructures.
W 2000: Eminently Suitable for the low-cost rehabilitation of road surfaces
To deliver congestion free National Highways & State Highways Traffic to motorists HMDA (Hyderabad Metropolitan Development Authority) is maintaining Outer Ring Road with a total length of 158 km’s, 8 Lane express way.
- As maintenance for riding quality improvement and surface defect is due this year HMDA has chosen Cold Milling as an option for removal of surface course because of its due benefits – Maintaining road levels, better profile, and minimum traffic hindrance.
- As per traditional practice, for surface renewals, engineers go for fresh bituminous overlay which keeps on increasing road levels without addressing pavement defects.
- For renewal of top layer wearing course HMDA has chosen Cold Milling Technology for main-taining road levels and delivering even profile.
- Milling from its core of operations eliminates only defined thickness and keep underneath lay-ers intact.
- Milling has given even profile along with fine grooves which will give better interlocking with fresh layer
W 2000: Extremely High Milling output
A 2-m class Cold milling machine with its state of art design and technology gives better stability to machine which in turn delivers high performance and even road profile. With its capacity of milling 600 Sq.m per hour and maintaining depth of 50 mm it was easy for engineers of HMDA to maintain traffic flow and finish the job with better quality in time.
The Precision: Effortless control of the Milling process
WIRTGEN’s 2-m class cold Milling Machine is equipped with longitudinal / transverse sensors which reads existing surface and mill layers as per design requirement.
Patented core technology of Level Pro levelling system delivers zero error milling process which enables milling machine to achieve maximum performance.
Compact: Extremely high milling output
With high performance of milling 600 Sq.m per hour WIRTGEN milling machine provides clean and dust free operation due to simultanoeous loading of milled material with its design for edge to edge milling, 90 degree swinging of discharge conveyor for material discharge makes it even versatile as compared to traditional methods.
Facts on the Job site
|Total Job in SQ.m||50,000 Sq.m.|
|Average Per Day Output|
|Carriageway Length||2000 m|
|Carriageway Width||14 m|
|Total area in SQ.m||28000 m²|
|Total area in Cu.m||1400 m³|
|Quantity removed asphalt||3402 tons|
Facts on the W 2000
|Milling Width||2.0 m|
|Milling Depth||0.05 m|
|Actual advance speed||15 m/min|
|Actual milling performance Sq.m /hr||600 m²|
|Actual milling performance Cu.m/ hr||30 m³|
|Actual milling performance t/hr||72.9 t/h|
|Completion time||46 hrs|