Technician Development Manager
to join our team in Nashville, TN.
This is a salaried position based in Nashville and involves working on collaborative projects that involve service training and the service department. The position will support various strategic initiatives and activities of the CTT.
- Developing instructor-led, equipment-specific technical-training course materials, for example: lesson plans; instructor guides; multimedia support materials (e,g., animated PPTX, video files); hands-on exercises, scenarios and case studies; participant workbooks; and job aids.
- Administering and managing established academic partner programs with educational institutions such as MTSU, Chattanooga State CC, and Florida International University.
- Coordinating and scheduling key vendor training for internal and dealer classes.
- Working on service-training continuous improvement projects.
- Communicating and simplifying technical concepts both verbally and in writing.
- Applying instructional design concepts and principles based on the ADDIE/ISD/SAT models.
- Identifying technical tasks, analyzing tasks, and designing instruction centered on the task analysis data.
- Working in a team environment and practicing time management.
- Paying attention to detail.
- Prioritizing and meeting deadlines.
- Working both independently and with teams of SMEs.
Required Software Proficiency:
Desired Software Proficiency:
- Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Video & audio editing software (e.g., Camtasia, iMovie, Audacity)
- Digital image editing (e.g., Photoshop, Gimp)
- eLearning authoring program (e.g., Lectora, Articulate)
- LMS (e.g., SABA, IMC Learning Suite, TPC Online, SuccessFactors)
You are a vital part of our team the moment you join the WIRTGEN AMERICA. In addition to a great working environment, we offer a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, a 401(k) Savings Plan, an educational assistance program and much more.
WIRTGEN AMERICA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Facts & Figures
- Antioch, TN 37013, USA
- Customer Support
- WIRTGEN AMERICA, Inc.
For consideration, please submit resume to email listed below: