to join our team in Nashville, TN
The scope of this role:
- Travel to customer and dealer locations (average about 50% travel)
- Installs new or modified equipment at customers’ facilities to ensure full functionality according to specifications. Provides a communication link between the dealer and company to ensure effective service is provided.
- Reviews performance reports and documentation from customers and dealer representatives. Inspects product to determine nature and scope of problem and reports this to product support manager.
- Provides on-site technical assistance. Analyzes review and inspection findings to determine source of problem, and recommends repair, replacement, or other corrective action.
- Performs software updates and field campaigns on machines in field or at dealer location when needed.
- A responsive professional who possesses strong interpersonal, technical and customer service skills.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions. Responds promptly and efficiently to customer needs always striving to provide a high level of service.
- Contributes to maintaining positive team relations, able to build morale and follow through on commitments, goals and objectives.
Must have experience with Witos and Widiag. Must be comfortable teaching training classes.
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; and two years of construction equipment related experience. Must have fundamental knowledge of road construction equipment practices including milling, cold recycling, paving, or compaction.
You are a vital part of our team the moment you join the WIRTGEN AMERICA. In addition to a great working environment, we offer a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, a 401(k) Savings Plan, an educational assistance program and much more.
Facts & Figures
- Antioch, TN 37013, USA
- Customer Support
- WIRTGEN AMERICA, Inc.
For consideration, please submit resume to email listed below: