Kleemann – Competence as tradition
As one of the world's leading manufacturers of tracked crushing and screening plants, Kleemann can look back on a company history of 165 years
From its beginnings as a file cutting shop, the company developed gradually to an industrial enterprise for the production of agricultural machines. Towards the end of the 19th century, the company's focus was still on the production of circular saws, eccentrics and spindle presses.
From stationary processing of rock and stone to the construction of track-mounted plants
Already at the beginning of the 20th century, Kleemann – still using the name "Kleemanns Vereinigte Fabriken Obertürkheim and Faurndau" – began with the construction of stationary stone processing plants. Initially regarded as a secondary business segment, the focus of activities from the year 1925 onwards, moved increasingly to the processing of rock and stone.
In the 1950s, Kleemann developed the first wheeled mobile crusher, which was still loaded manually. And by the mid 1980s, the company was one of the pioneers in the construction of track-mounted mobile plants.