- Class or event registrations may be cancelled at any time. Cancellations made greater than fourteen (14) days prior to the class start date receive 100% refund or credit. Because it is highly unlikely we can fill vacant seats in a class in less than two weeks, no refund or credit will be applied to cancellations made within fourteen (14) days (inclusive) of the class or event start date.
- WIRTGEN AMERICA, Inc. will provide no less than 14 days’ advance notification of a class cancellation. However, WIRTGEN AMERICA, Inc. reserves the right to cancel a course, event, or session at any time. If WIRTGEN AMERICA, Inc. cancels or postpones an event, session, or course for any reason, the registrant will receive a credit for 100% of the contract fee paid.
- You may substitute registrants at any time by providing reasonable advance notice to WIRTGEN AMERICA, Inc.
- Registrations may be transferred to the same or a different course, event, or session being offered at a different date or time. However, transfer approval is at the discretion of WIRTGEN AMERICA, Inc. and may result in an additional fee or surcharge. Call 615-501-0600 and ask for a CTT registration specialist.
- Except as specified above, no credits or refunds will be issued for cancellations, transfers, or postponements.
WIRTGEN AMERICA, Inc. is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration or cancellation/postponement of a course, event, or session. WIRTGEN AMERICA, Inc. shall assume no liability whatsoever if this course, event, or session is canceled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of this course, event, or session impracticable, illegal or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: war, fire, labor strike, extreme weather or other emergency.