Parts Sales Associate
to join our team in Nashville, TN
The Parts Sales Associate delivers high quality service while increasing parts sales results across all Wirtgen brands, as well as continuing to develop and support the dealer network.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promptly reacts to and resolves dealer’s questions, issues or concerns.
- Consults with Sales, Service, or Administrative staff to answer or advise dealer/customer
- Uses periodic parts promotion program materials to engage dealers and maximize sales opportunities
- Receives dealer orders through various means of communication (phone, fax, email, etc.)
- Reviews completed orders for accuracy and detail (quantity, delivery dates, item numbers, special notes)
- Stays informed on parts pricing, parts inventory issues, cross-referencing, domestic parts alternatives, and remanufactured/rebuild options.
- Creates reports and helps develop ideas to continue improving dealer relations
- Provides assistance on other Parts Sales tasks when the need arises
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (email & phone)
- 6 months to 1 year of experience in parts sales ideal but not a must (automotive, heavy equipment, agriculture, etc.)
- High-school diploma or GED required; Associates Degree preferred
- High-volume customer service and/or sales experience by phone/email
- Maintains consistent team approach
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to learn other software such as SAP
You are a vital part of our team the moment you join the WIRTGEN AMERICA. In addition to a great working environment, we offer a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, a 401(k) Savings Plan, an educational assistance program and much more.
WIRTGEN AMERICA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Facts and figures
- Antioch, TN 37013, USA
- Customer Support
- WIRTGEN AMERICA, Inc.
For consideration, please submit resume to email listed below: