Parts Marketing Specialist
to coordinate parts marketing functions between Wirtgen Group factories, Wirtgen America, and throughout the Wirtgen America dealer organization. This positon is based in Nashville, Tennessee.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains the machine population lists and parts ordering statistics for dealers and identifies potential sales opportunities based on current inventory levels, machine usage and parts life span.
- Maintains database of key people to generate distribution lists for marketing projects and parts sales information.
- Gathers market intelligence to ensure competitive pricing.
- Coordinates and communicates with WIRTGEN GROUP factories to ensure competitive pricing structure throughout North America and Canada.
- Provides assistance to execute overall marketing strategies.
- Analyzes parts sales market research and constructs meaningful reports for dealers and Parts Sales; uses information to develop effective parts sales strategies, maximize parts sales performance and optimize customer support.
- Develops and administers parts sales promotional programs targeted to develop effective dealer activity provide the highest level of service to WIRTGEN GROUP customers.
Education/Experience & Skills:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 2 years experience of related experience; or 5+ years related experience.
Other required skills include:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to interpret and understand data sets and extract relevant information into reports
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage, oversee and guide multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize schedules and work independently
WIRTGEN AMERICA understands that our employee's health and well-being are essential to their success, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package.
Keeping you and your loved ones healthy!
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- YMCA Membership discount
- HealthAdvocate Program
While also helping plan for your financial future...
- 401k savings plan with company match
- John Deere Employee Credit Union
And your overall well-being is always top priority.
- Company-paid vacation and sick time off
- Company-paid holidays off throughout the year
- Company-paid Life Insurance and Short Term Disability
- Additional Life Insurance and Long Term Disability also available
WIRTGEN AMERICA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. WIRTGEN AMERICA is a Tennessee Drug Free Workplace.
Facts and figures
- Antioch, TN 37013, USA
- WIRTGEN AMERICA, Inc.
For consideration, please submit resume to email listed below: