Service and maintenance
You will be familiarized with the machine’s service locations and check points and will independently carry out maintenance and service on the machine.
In addition to learning the machines’ maintenance intervals and the benefits of carrying out maintenance on schedule and regularly, you will learn how to handle the lubricants and consumables safely and how to store and dispose of these properly. You will also gain a basic knowledge of finding and ordering maintenance-related spare parts using WIDOS.
- Basic maintenance and service points on the machine
- Maintenance intervals and filling level check
- Maintenance-related wearing parts and their check
- Details on handling and working with fuels/lubricants
- Ordering process for spare parts using Wirtgen Group’s documentation system WIDOS
- Machine operators
- Workshop personnel
- Service technicians
Basic knowledge about machine operation
(cf. contents of the training machine operation (M1)).