You will learn how to use the machine safely during operation and will also be given additional information and tips to help you load and transport the machine safely.
In addition to learning the basics about controlling and operating the machine, you will also become acquainted with all the controls, on-board computers, displays and their allocation, as well as their significance and operation.
You will learn to apply the knowledge you gain safely to both the machine’s standard equipment and options equally.
- Basic operation and control of the machine
- Functions of the on-board computer, display and all controls
- Extent, special features and safety instructions on operation, daily maintenance and handling
- Information on transport and loading
- Simple diagnosis in the different systems of the machines with available on-board tools
- Machine operators
- Workshop personnel
- Service technicians
No preliminary knowledge required
Between one and three days, depending on machine type